1. (I didn’t use a base coat this time, but I probably should have) Start with one color and place as few or as many dots as you like.
2.Add a layer of clear coat.
3. Add another layer of dots in a new color.
4. And another layer of clear coat.
5. And another color.
6. And more clear coat.
7. And I did one more color. But you could do as many or as few as you want.
8. And now another layer of clear coat or top coat. (No this doesn’t feel thick or heavy.)
One set of dotting tools I use: Yesurprise Bundle Monster New Pro 20Pc Nail Art Design Painting Detailing Brushes & Dotting Pen / Dotter Tool Kit Set
The other set of dotting tools I use: DragonPad 5pcs 2-ways Acrylic Uv Gel Nail Art Design Tips Dotting Painting Brush Pen Set
Cheap clear coat: Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear, Invisible
Colors I Used:
The Finished Product:
If you recreate this, tag me in your photos on Twitter and Instagram!
Find Me On Social Media