1. I started with a blue and white confetti polish.
2. Next, I added a layer of red dots.
3. Add a layer of clear polish.
4. I added a few white dots.
5. And then some more clear coat.
6. And finally, I added some blue dots.
7. And then a clear coat to finish it off.
What I used:
one set: DragonPad 5pcs 2-ways Acrylic Uv Gel Nail Art Design Tips Dotting Painting Brush Pen Set
If you recreate this I would love to see it! Please tag me on Instagram or Twitter!
In September I graduated from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition as a Certified Holistic Health Coach. I really enjoyed my year there and feel that I learned a lot…
Essential oils are used in my home nearly every day in one fashion or another. We use them in our skincare routines, treating unhappy tummies or aching muscles, making the air smell lovely, and even when cleaning…
You’ve probably seen Young Living promoted by a few of your Facebook friends. For those of you who aren’t familiar with the brand, Young Living is a very successful essential oil company whose products are made from organic plants and processed on high-quality machines in the safest ways possible to maximize each bottle’s medicinal value.
Find Me On Social Media