Welcome to my blog!
My name is Elizabeth. I am 21 years old. I am from Upstate New York. I have a passion for all things crafty, artsy, cute, and pretty. I am currently dealing with chronic digestive issues along with anxiety.
About five years ago (the end of my freshman year of high-school) I began to suffer from digestive and anxiety issues. My last year of high school was spent at home. This past couple of years, instead of going to college, I have stayed home to heal my body. I started thumbing through Pinterest and fell in love with the nail art and makeup pins. From there, I discovered the world of YouTube and blogging. I was inspired to create my own website. Here, I post some of the topics of interest that I have acquired over the past few years.
I have always enjoyed crafts and making things, makeup, clothing, fashion, and photography. I am also on a journey to improve my health. In learning about my health I have found that the products around me may be slowing down my healing process. My blog is taking a turn to the more healthy, natural side of makeup. I also plan on including some of my health stories. I have felt alone, scared, and a bit crazy many times throughout the past five years of health battles, and I am finding that I’m not alone. I plan to use this blog space to encourage and inspire good health and creativity.
As my interest in photography has grown over the years, I am placing some of my photography here for others to enjoy and purchase via Etsy if they so desire.
This website, like any, is a growing work in progress. I hope that you will return to it from time to time or even subscribe (it’s free!) to see what new things may appear here. I am sure it will grow and change along with me as I grow and change. Who knows what new topics could be added down the road!
Get to know me with some random facts!
- My favorite subjects in school were music and art. I didn’t really enjoy much else. I hated doing homework, too.
- I was in swim clubs in elementary school, the Modified team in middle school and Varsity team in high school. I have also been in different ski clubs since I was 3
- Some of my favorite books are Harry Potter, Tiger’s Curse, Seriously…I’m Kidding and Girl Online.
- I can never pick a favorite color so when asked, I normally say “Rainbow”.
- My favorite animal is MY cat. I also think elephants are quite cute too.
- I love seeing people’s holiday decorations. Especially around Christmas time.
- I am an only child.
- I LOVE watching YouTube! Some of my favorites are Zoella, Poinlessblog, Tyler Oakley, Ingrid Nilsen, Sacconejolys, Estee Lalonde and Ryan Higa… Just to name a few. I am a huge fan of soo many!
- Some of my favorite movies are Harry Potter, Pirates of the Caribbean, Across the Universe
- Some of my favorite tv shows are The Big Bang Theory, Under the Dome, Extant, Bones, Criminal Minds, Ghost Whisperer … Off the top of my head.
- I am 5 foot 1 inch… on a good day. That is the MOST I have ever been told by the doctor. Normally I am just a whisker over 5 foot.
- I have one pet… the best cat in the world, ever! Her name is Julie. Look at how precious she is!
Thanks for visiting!